Flood and Water Damage Restoration
• Water extraction
• Complete structural drying
• Moisture testing (including thermal imaging)
As soon as you discover a water intrusion in your home or business, immediately follow these three critical steps:
1. Call SR Construction Services at 561-290-0402
2. Determine where the water is coming from and eliminate the source
3. Contact your insurance company
At your call, SR Construction Services immediately begins working on the best solution to keep damages to a minimum. A crew is dispatched according to your needs – based on the amount of water in the loss location and the number of rooms and or floors that are affected. Upon arrival we create a drying plan and review the scope of the restoration work with you in detail. Unwanted water will be extracted quickly and effectively, the area will be dried and rid of all moisture. SR Construction Services will also shield residential and commercial properties from the effects of mold.
In a flood and water damage restoration it is essential to:
- Extract as much liquid water as possible, as quickly as possible
- Vaporize and remove the remaining moisture
- Utilize moisture detection tools, including thermal imaging, to inspect damaged areas
- Dry using a combination of drying fans, dehumidifiers and negative air machines
- Monitor equipment on a daily basis
Our IICRC-certified trained technicians determine the best drying strategy and how much equipment to place. Each restoration job will have its own equipment type, method and capacity required for the water damaged property to be restored. It is vitally important to choose a water damage restoration company that is licensed, insured & certified to perform the work required to get your property back to its pre-loss condition.
Many companies say they do flood clean-up work, but as an accredited restoration company, SR Construction Services utilizes the proper techniques & equipment to extract any water and restore your property correctly. This includes taking protective measures to ensure there is no future mold growth and working directly with your insurance company should it be necessary to involve them.
We’ll handle the insurance
Let us carry the bulk of the insurance paperwork burden for you. We’ll work directly with your insurer to streamline the process. We’ll handle the paperwork and the property restoration, leaving you to focus on getting your life back to normal.